Welcome to Transportation
Welcome to the Transportation Department Webpage!
Please use the links to the left of the screen for resources pertaining to our department.
The Transportation Department makes it a priority to support the educational process by providing safe, dependable, efficient, and cost-effective transportation in response to the needs of students, staff, and the community while focusing on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Please show up at the bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the leave time posted
- If no parent is present to receive a kindergarten student or a student who doesn’t walk home, the student will be returned to school. The second time the student will receive a warning conduct report.
- If a student is getting off the bus somewhere other than their normal bus stop, a note needs to be provided to your child’s school's office. Bus drivers cannot accept written notes.
- Wednesdays are the minimum days for all schools. See bus routes online
2022-2023 Bus Pass/Transportation Update:
FREE BUS PASSES - PICK UP DAYS
- For the safety of our students and staff, bus passes are mandatory to ride the school bus. Students will be denied transportation if they show up without any identification (bus pass). Students MUST reserve a seat by obtaining a free bus pass before the first day of school.
- There will be no charge for bus passes this school year due to the current situation.
- Single-ride tickets will NOT be available at the school sites. All bus riders must obtain a free bus pass.
- Parents/ guardians are encouraged to submit their Bus Pass applications by mail, email, or dropbox unless planning to attend the in-person bus pass pick-up days in July and August.
Please see the Bus Pass Office tab for additional information.
BUS PASS INFORMATION