Bus Pass Information
2018/19 School Year
Office OPENS Friday, July 20, 2018
The Bus Pass Office is located at:
Rim of the World Unified S.D. District Office
27315 North Bay Road, Door #3, Blue Jay, CA
Reduced Office Hours beginning October 1, 2018
To avoid the long line, you can mail your completed application to:
Rim of the World Unified School District
Bus Pass Office
PO Box 430
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
In order to receive a Bus Pass, the following steps need to be undertaken:
- Complete a Bus Pass Application. Click Here.
- Provide a picture of your child if your child did not participate in spring school pictures the prior year.
- Pay the fee by Visa/Master Card, Check, Cash or Money Order.
- If applying for a Free/Reduced Price bus pass, you must complete the Free/Reduced Price Application [Click Here] and provide qualified supporting documentation. For a list of Acceptable Verification Documentation please Click Here.
- Prices for bus passes are as follows:
- 1st Child $245
- 2nd Child $227
- 3rd Child $209
- 4th Child Free
- Reduced $125
All students must provide a single ticket or an annual pass prior to boarding the school bus.
Please be courteous to our drivers, and refer to our Bus Conduct Rules and Regulations.