- Visit your employee benefits website at www.rimsd.hrintouch.com
- Create a user name and password.
- Enter your dependents personal information and upload copies of eligibility verification documents (i.e., marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.).
- Complete each benefit section by either electing or declining coverage.
- Submit completed enrollment.
If you choose to enroll for supplemental life coverage, an Evidence of Insurability (EOI) form may be required. You will be notified during enrollment if an EOI form is required. Return your completed EOI form to the district’s Benefits office. Do not send them directly to the carrier.
Identification cards for medical coverage will be mailed to you 10 business after the completion of your enrollment. Dental and vision identification cards are not automatically mailed to you. They can be printed by you from the carrier’s website or requested by contacting the carrier directly.
Benefit summaries can be found on your employee benefits website and on the District’s website under Business Services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (909) 336-4100 ext 156, or send an email to Christie_earl@rimsd.k12.ca.us.