CAREER CENTER INFORMATIONMountain High School students are encouraged to utilize the resources and programs of the Rim High School College and Career Center. Call Kathy Horton at 909-336-0262 or come to the RHS College and Career Center in Room 206 to:
CAREER EXPLORATION RESOURCES
- Develop a resume.
- Get information on our career-oriented electives. Visit the RHS ROP/CTE link on the RHS website at ROP/CTE Department to view all the ROP/CTE courses we have to offer to students. See your counselor to enroll in ROP/CTE courses, many of which are A-G approved!
Learn how to search for jobs and internships.
- Obtain military and recruiting information.
- Attend the RHS College and Career Fair on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
Labor Market InformationTop 100 Fastest-Growing Occupations in CA 2014-2024: http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/OccGuides/FastGrowingOcc.aspxMajor Employers in San Bernardino County: https://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/majorer/countymajorer.asp?CountyCode=000071
- RHS students have access to career exploration via Virtual Job Shadow. FOR STUDENT USE: Students go on school Google sign in only. Example: email@example.com
- Click on this amazing resource from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, organized by Industry Sector and Occupation. Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Visit Career Institute located at 310 S. Hwy 173, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 (above the 7-11 store). Or call Jackee Bensen, Career Mentor, at 909-744-8083 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career.org for career searches.
- CareerOneStop Career Search
- Inland Empire Job Corps
- Discover Accounting: Learn about accounting careers at this website.