YOUR HEALTH IS OUR
NO COST COVID-19 TESTING
FOR SCHOOL STAFF AND THE COMMUNITY
Please call (323) 988-9660 to schedule your appointment
for this month’s testing on November 19th, 10am-3pm at the
Rim of the World Unified School District Office located at 27315 North Bay Road, Blue Jay, CA, Door #5.
- No cost Covid-19 testing is available to anyone, with or without symptoms.
- Available to anyone with or without insurance. If you have insurance, your insurance will be billed but you will not be charged for services. For those without insurance, federal funding will cover the cost of testing.
- The testing offered is the Polymerize Chain Reaction (PCR) nasal swab testing.
- Your test results will be available within 24-48 hours after testing.
- Testing will be scheduled for the 3rd week of every month, weather permitting.
- Services provided by Tri State Community Healthcare Center.
- Bring valid photo ID.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance ID card. If you are insured and do not provide your insurance information, you will be billed for the cost of testing.
- Please go to door #5 at the District Office.
- Masks are required during your appointment and while on district property.