If you or your student is in close contact, you will be notified. The San Bernardino County Department of Public Health (SBCDPH) will work with the District to notify you through the school and/or department to quarantine.
The On-Campus Enrollment number represents all students and staff who are on the school campus during regular school operating hours.
CHE - 306
LAE - 492
VOE - 562
MPH - 659
RVA/MHS - 156
RHS - 1030
Other District Buildings - 69
- The Dashboard reflects cases of individuals who were presumed to be infectious while on a school campus.
- The infectious period is determined by the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to be two days prior to the onset of symptoms or test date (whichever is first).
- If an employee or student is not infectious while on campus the case will not be on the District dashboard. The District’s Dashboard mirrors the method in which the SBCDPH and CDPH determine the number of cases, infectious while on campus, to guide their determination of when to close a school.
- The total current confirmed cases include both students and staff who are verified as positive cases.
- Positive cases will appear on the Dashboard A positive case will be reported on the Dashboard after the COVID-19 District team has verified the case as infectious while on campus.
- All cases are confidential. Information regarding individuals with COVID-19 symptoms, close contacts with someone who is COVID-19 positive, or individuals who have tested positive for the coronavirus, is sensitive, confidential information. Names will not be released.