Request Official Transcripts

  • How to request transcripts:
    If you need an OFFICIAL transcript, you will need to request one by mail. Please provide the following information along with a check or money order for $5.00 payable to Rim High School:
    Full Name while attending RHS-please include maiden name if applicable
    Graduation year
    Complete mailing address where we are to send transcript
    Contact number in case we need to contact you
    If this transcript is being mailed to you, DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE; it remains official only if the seal is not broken.
    If you would like an UNOFFICIAL transcript, you may request it by email at:
    Rim High School/Counseling Office
    PO Box 430
    Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
    (909) 336-2038 x 220
    Please include the information listed above. We are able to send an electronic copy if requested.
    We do not have copies of diplomas; we are able to provide transcripts as proof of graduation.
    If you need further information, please call (909) 336-2038 X 220.
    Scholarship Opportunities
    Be sure to check at the College and Career Center for scholarships available.  New information is continually added.

RHS Official Transcript Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.