WELCOMEThe Business Services Division of Rim of the World Unified School District is committed to being service oriented, with a "can-do attitude." Business Services works hard to provide services to our students, employees, parents, and the community. We are committed to placing students first. Business Services is a highly efficient operation with team cohesiveness, serving the needs of the District.
Mission Statement: The mission of Business Services is to provide fiscal and supportive leadership that ensures academic success for every student by:
- Supporting students and their learning; staff and their work.
- Emphasizing service to students, staff, and programs.
- Providing sound financial planning to ensure that the present and future needs of the District are met.
- To encourage a sense of team and individual responsibility to the community we serve.
Under the direction of the Chief Business Officer, the Business Services division includes:
- Accounting & Payroll - Processes payroll for approximately 550 district employees.
- Budget - Development and control of the District's budget, monitoring revenues and expenses.
- Child Nutrition - Prepares and services approximately 1,800 meals per day.
- Employee Benefits - We offer an excellent benefit package for all our eligible employees.
- Maintenance/Facilities/Grounds - Manage district facilities through an active plan that supports district and school site objectives.
- Purchasing - Purchasing and receiving school supplies, furnishings and equipment.
- Risk Management - Implements District programs such as workers' compensation, property and liability.
- Transportation - Provides students with home-to-school transportation, as well as student field trips and athletic events.
Chief Business Official
Coordinator of Risk Management
Accountant/Health and Welfare Benefits
Accounts Payable/Business Technician