Welcome to Transportation
Welcome to the Transportation Department Webpage!
Please use the links to the left of the screen for resources pertaining to our department.
The Transportation Department makes it a priority to support the educational process by providing safe, dependable, efficient and cost-effective transportation in response to the needs of students, staff, and community while focusing on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Please show up to bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the leave time posted
- If no parent is present to receive a kindergarten student or a student who doesn’t walk home, the student will be returned to school.
- If a student is getting off the bus somewhere other than their normal bus stop a note needs to be provided to your child’s schools office.
- Please see school calendar for minimum day schedule for your school
- Call dispatch (909) 336-0330 for route time information
2020-2021 Bus Pass/Transportation Update:
- To assist the District with following Covid-19 safety guidelines, all students who wish to ride the bus must reserve a seat by obtaining a bus pass before the first day of school.
- There will be no charge for bus passes this school year due to the current situation we find ourselves in with distance learning and school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- To limit possible exposure, students will only be allowed one designated bus stop.
- Single-ride tickets will NOT be available at the school sites.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to submit their Bus Pass Application by mail, email or drop box.
- The Bus Pass Office is available by appointment only to allow for social distancing.
Please see the Bus Pass Office tab for additional information.