Welcome to Transportation
Welcome to the Transportation Department Webpage!
Please use the links to the left of the screen for resources pertaining to our department.
The Transportation Department makes it a priority to support the educational process by providing safe, dependable, efficient and cost-effective transportation in response to the needs of students, staff, and community while focusing on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Please show up to bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the leave time posted
- If no parent is present to receive a kindergarten student or a student who doesn’t walk home, the student will be returned to school.
- If a student is getting off the bus somewhere other than their normal bus stop a note needs to be provided to your child’s schools office.
- Please see school calendar for minimum day schedule for your school
- Call dispatch (909) 336-0330 for route time information
RHS Late Start:
- All bus stop times is exactly 3 hours later from their usual leave time
Requests for Parent Drivers:
If you would like to apply to become a parent driver for your child’s sports or other field trips please click on link:
Fax application to: 909-336-3652 or
Email application to: email@example.com
Note: You also need to fill out an application to drive your own child to a school activity/sport. Parent Driver Packet.
Please feel free to call dispatch with any questions @ 909-336-0330