Welcome to Transportation
Welcome to the Transportation Department Webpage!
Please use the links to the left of the screen for resources pertaining to our department.
The Transportation Department makes it a priority to support the educational process by providing safe, dependable, efficient and cost-effective transportation in response to the needs of students, staff, and community while focusing on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Please show up to bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the leave time posted
- If no parent is present to receive a kindergarten student or a student who doesn’t walk home, the student will be returned to school.
- If a student is getting off the bus somewhere other than their normal bus stop a note needs to be provided to your child’s school's office.
- Please see the school calendar for the minimum day schedule for your school
- Call dispatch (909) 336-0330 for route time information
2021-2022 Bus Pass/Transportation Update:
FREE BUS PASSES - PICK UP DAYS
- To assist the District with following Covid-19 safety guidelines, all students who wish to ride the bus MUST reserve a seat by obtaining a bus pass before the first day of school.
- There will be no charge for bus passes this school year due to the current situation we find ourselves in with distance learning and school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Face masks are required.
- Single-ride tickets will NOT be available at the school sites. All bus riders must obtain a free bus pass.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to submit their Bus Pass applications by mail, email, or dropbox unless planning to attend the in-person bus pass pick-up days in August.
Please see the Bus Pass Office tab for additional information.