Aeries Parent Portal
If you haven’t already done so, please log in to your Aeries parent account to confirm information such as medical, contact, demographics, and authorizations. It is crucial that we have updated student information in order to assure the safety and well being of your child while in our care. Failure to complete the data confirmation process will result in your student's inability to engage in activities like field trips, ASB purchases, library book checkout, dances, and other extracurricular activities. You will still be able to login to your parent account, however, all information such as attendance, test scores, and grades will not be available to you until confirmation is complete.
- This is for existing students only
- You will need to use a computer running Windows 7,8, or 10 or MacOS 10.8 or higher.
- Smartphones are not supported.
Click here to go to the parent portal
Click here for directions on Parent Re-Registration Data Confirmation
Click here for a video tutorial on the Aeries Data Confirmation Process
Click here for directions on how to add additional students to Parent account
If you require help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aeries Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with these key benefits:
- Facilitate the school registration process
- Secure on-line access to their children's grades, assignments, and attendance
- Ability to view students schedules
All RIMSD Parents/Guardians are required to have an account created to register their student(s) for the 2018-2019 school year.