Welcome to the CTE Department
Our department offers some of the finest career technical education courses in the state at Rim of the World High School. CTE courses are designed to provide students with a challenging, market-relevant curriculum that leads to the mastery of job skills and reinforces academic and workplace skills. Our classes are “hands-on” practical programs developed by industry professionals to reflect the most up-to-date industry standards. We encourage our students to take advantage of the opportunities and experience our courses provide.
Our instructors are chosen for their knowledge and expertise in their fields and are fully credentialed teachers. The instructors work with students to ensure they are learning at the best of their ability, ensuring a successful CTE experience.
Did you know CTE offers:
• Certificate of Competency
• Career Guidance
• Four-Year High School to College/Work Plans
• Resumé writing and job interview training
• Workshops, inlcuding Soft-Skills training
• Business and community Partnerships
• Articulation for specific college credit